At Industrial Metal Powders India Pvt. Ltd. (IMP), we owe our success story to our adept workforce and we show our gratitude through high perks, allowances and welfare schemes. Be it for benefits associated with health, retirement, nutritious food or medical schemes for our employees, we are considered as one of the best places to work. Ofcourse, our strong belief in elevation of social welfare is not restricted to employees and other stake holders our company, as we also extend our hands to other underprivileged people in the surrounding village. Infact we have been engaged in community services to facilitate societal benefits to them even before the need for corporate social responsibility (CSR) was gaining momentum.
Rehabilitation of Wada Village
Perhaps rehabilitation of Wada Village near our industry is a good testimony to our CSR deeds. In 2006, IMP decided to rehabilitate Wada village comprising of 1029 occupants of nearly 132 families and out of which 32 were under below poverty line. A detailed survey was conducted to identify the potential avenues where IMP can play a pivotal role in uplifting the healthcare, education, infrastructure and creating sustainable livelihood of those villagers. Subsequently, as a part of the rehabilitation program, IMP was whole heartedly involved in these following activities:
- Motivational talk for villagers
- Cleanliness drive
- Provision for good quality of water by constructing overhead water tank
- Improvisation of education quality by constructing additional classrooms, school office room, full-fledged computer training centre with computers, e-learning software and benches
- Construction of good sanitation facilities and provision of good quality water facilities in school
- Expansion of anganwadi with provision of toilet and kitchen to facilitate education of 60 small children
- Conducting free medical camps
- Employment generation schemes
- Assistance to underprivileged school children and special children with sports kits and school uniform
- Initiatives to create tobacco and liquor free zone
- Instil the feeling of harmony among villagers and encourage community celebration of festivals by constructing ganesh temple and a community hall with a seating capacity of 200 people
As our ongoing projects under CSR, IMP is totally has set up.
- Free residential school for mentally challenged special children’s (below 18 years) have been built and handover on 8th Dec 2016. On 15th April 2017, a committee of three appointed by Government declared this school is best school facility for this children’s.
- Karunalay – a destitute home with complete medical treatment and residential facility for people who lying on street. So far 204 man have pick up after which 93 have been rehabilated.
IMP is proud to be part of the initiative to look beyond the barriers of business and reach out to the help to achieve a better society. If you would like to partner with us towards these social causes, please contact us.